Monday, June 17, 2013

random weekend

this past weekend:

1. I discovered that JC Penny is kind of awesome after a recent renovation.

2. babe sported this cute little bag every second that he wasn't "in" the house. It's currently available at Subway with the kids meal.

3. it was Fathers Day! I had asked my SIL if she could watch babe so that my husband and I could go out to eat. He picked a place that was so close to home, we could have walked (if I wasn't wearing wedges). When we got there, there was only 3 tables... and 2 were taken. So we decided to take it home. I asked if there was anywhere he wanted to go, but can you believe all he wanted to do was stay home and play a video game. I somehow convinced him we should go "somewhere!", so we went to the mall and ended up buying washi tape and a sports bra.... for me.... on Fathers Day! He even let me use a $4 credit he had for my sports bra. Gotta love him.

 
follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. wow JcPenny really does have some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete